Chiropractor vs physical therapist? Which strategy will help you heal faster, eliminate pain, and recover more completely? It’s one of the most common questions we are asked at Team Rehab and the answer is, well, a bit tricky. Read on to learn:
- why chiropractic care alone can leave you with lingering aches and pain,
- answers to top faq’s about chiropractor vs physical therapist care, and
- misconceptions about physical therapy that are preventing you from seeking care NOW.
Misconceptions About Physical Therapy
- People still feel like they have to get a referral to get a physical therapist – this actually hasn’t been the case for decades. You do NOT need a referral for physical therapy.
- I can’t get physical therapy because I haven’t been injured. Even if you randomly develop pain in your body for any reason at all, you can see a physical therapist.
FAQs – Chiropractor vs Physical Therapy
No Fields Found.