WHY TEAM REHAB
Contact us today to easily and conveniently schedule your next appointment.
Our Portland Chiropractic Services
Our mission is to assure that all patients receive the highest quality therapy in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Headaches can be debilitating and affect your quality of life. Chronic headaches are signs of a deeper problem. Because we are an integrated treatment center, our chiropractic physicians and physical therapists work together to identify underlying root causes and create the best treatment plan.
- Work Injury RehabilitationWe offer work injury rehabilitation to help employees get back to work safely. We focus on education in body mechanics, job simulation, and symptom management to help patients return to daily activities that are often affected by the injury.
- Sports InjuriesWhether you are a high school, college or professional athlete, a weekend warrior or just enjoy a few rounds of golf, our therapists are here to provide you with the leading sports care. We help with rehabilitation so that you can recover, restore joint function and range of motion, improve performance and get back to doing what you love most.
- Auto Accident Rehabilitation
We always recommend patients seek treatment as soon as possible. Early intervention can lessen the impact of the severity of symptoms. Injuries sustained in a vehicle accident require an integrated comprehensive treatment approach to address the acute injuries that occur from a traumatic injury.
- Back PainBack pain is the leading cause of disability and one of the most common reasons for missed work in the US. Our chiropractic physicians and physical therapists work together to diagnose the root cause and create a targeted treatment plan for you.
INTEGRATED CARE MEANS QUICKER RECOVERY
At Team Rehab, we are the only truly integrated rehabilitative center to offer access to chiropractic care, physical therapy, therapeutic massage and acupuncture in the same visit. We specialize in auto and work related injuries, overuse injuries, chronic injuries, and sports related injuries. We also treat injuries that pop up for no apparent reason.
We conveniently offer:
- Same Day Appointments
- Integrated Care
- Advanced Evaluation with Chiropractor and Physical Therapist Consulting Together
- Medical Doctor Onsite For Consultations and Medication Management
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- 3 Convenient Locations serving Portland, Clackamas, and Tualatin
- Help with Insurance (we accept most insurance)
3 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
Contact a Team Rehab Expert Today to Schedule an Appointment
or call our office at 503-261-1120